Triming the hair between the toes

Except when you cut your finger instead! (I've done that twice in the last year...sharp scissors *I use human hairdresser scissors*, dog feet *even if they aren't moving!* and my fingers are a bad combination! Luckily they healed well!)

I've never tried the electric razor, though-I should, it sounds quick and easy!

I got the idea on this site actually (can't remember who....:o). I think whoever the member was, was actually using it on the pads, but I misunderstood and started using it on top of the feet! I liked the results, so I just kept doing it! :smile2:

Ouch, on the scissors! Knock wood, I've not cut MYSELF yet!
 
Except when you cut your finger instead! (I've done that twice in the last year...sharp scissors *I use human hairdresser scissors*, dog feet *even if they aren't moving!* and my fingers are a bad combination! Luckily they healed well!)

I've never tried the electric razor, though-I should, it sounds quick and easy!

ahhh yes I have cut my fingers...Id rather it be cut than the dogs anyway!!:yes: I like the new sharkfin scissors I got a few months back they were very expensive but well worth it!
 
I recently started using an electric razor, but don't go in-between the toes with it...just trim off the hair covering the pads, and also use it to shape/fine tune the feet into nice "kitty feet" as I've heard somebody refer to it ;-).

For in-between the nails...I use a small pair of rounded nose scissors. Usually doesn't need much after doing the trimming on the pads though.
 
Last edited:
I recently started using an electric razor, but don't go in-between the toes with it...just trim off the hair covering the pads, and also use it to shape/fine tune the feet into nice "kitty feet" as I've heard somebody refer to it ;-).

.

Yes, that's exactly what I described below. The lady's trimmer is great for that.
 
Ember's was having this problem, too. I just cut under her feet and on top of her feet myself. Now she also needed her private areas done, I got the groomer (my hubbies foster momma) to do it!
 
Back
Top