Try and help me understand...

If the thread was in the off course or everything else thread....they get purged every so often.

I used the search to find the thread that I linked to.

I went to search and searched protein and Kidney. Many many threads popped up.

no the thread is still there- just doesn't show up when I use the search. I've searched for other stuff that I know is there- that I found before while searching.
I was going to post an example but now some of the searches that I have tried to do recently that didn't work -now are working :confused2:
 
Your first step would be checking with the breeder. She knows her dogs, knows what illness/disease is in her lines. She would be the best one to help you decide what you need for your dog. That is what I have done with Emma if I am not sure what to do.

So i asked the breeder and she said no health problems at all. She feds purina dog chow which in my opionon is absolute garbage food. I would rather my dog eat dirt. Dog chow is low protein so that dosnt say much...
 
So i asked the breeder and she said no health problems at all. She feds purina dog chow which in my opionon is absolute garbage food. I would rather my dog eat dirt. Dog chow is low protein so that dosnt say much...

Sandstorms breeder feeds nutro natural lamb and rice, she has been breeding/showing/conformation for 30 years. We therefore have been feeding Sandstorm the same. All her shelties live for 15 years, and I've got Sandstorms parents, grandparents, and great grandparents health history. If I didn't, and Sandstorm was a rescue dog, I would do what you are doing - searching for the very very best highest quality food. But since the breeders dogs do so well on the nutro, that is what I am sticking with.
Karen
 
Back
Top