Un-Pleasingly Plump

Oh goodness, how tall is Monty? 11 lbs? He might not have the strength to jump!

Brodie is just shy of 16 inches and weighs in at 25 lbs ish normally. But with 2 -3 walks daily and multiple boughts of frisbee these last 3 weeks or so, he might be slimmed down some. He does take more naps! And bonus - he has not chewed the drywall I patched!

Monty is a just over 11 inches. With him being so small I have no idea what he should weigh so have just been guessing. He does not look over weight but the nurse said he should be 11lbs at the max so I have to trim him down a little haha.

Sorry but the thought of Brodie chewing on the drywall made me lol. At least Monty has not done that to me yet haha.
 
Monty is a just over 11 inches. With him being so small I have no idea what he should weigh so have just been guessing. He does not look over weight but the nurse said he should be 11lbs at the max so I have to trim him down a little haha.

Sorry but the thought of Brodie chewing on the drywall made me lol. At least Monty has not done that to me yet haha.
Check his ribs and his backbone. If you can feel both easily (without much pressure) then his weight is good. Don't want to starve the poor guy if you don't have to lol...lord knows he probably wouldn't let you:ROFLMAO:
 
Check his ribs and his backbone. If you can feel both easily (without much pressure) then his weight is good. Don't want to starve the poor guy if you don't have to lol...lord knows he probably wouldn't let you:ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the tips, I have to push in a little to feel his ribs so it looks like he can do with losing a little weight. I'm sure it will be diet fail as he'll just steal food from somewhere :ROFLMAO:
 
Back
Top