Hello!
as I mentioned in my introduction, I plan on getting my little sheltie girl involved in flyball. While I'm not a really hard core competitor on things, I'm interested in what kind of times one can typically expecxt from sheltie.
The team I'm going to be training with has two shelties on it right now that are posting 6.5~6.75 sec runs but they seem to be running in slow gear..
I expect my Little Jack Russell to be under 5 sec. Is it reasonable to assume the same for my sheltie? She runs faster than him when they are playing but I'm not sure if she will have the same drive as him.
as I mentioned in my introduction, I plan on getting my little sheltie girl involved in flyball. While I'm not a really hard core competitor on things, I'm interested in what kind of times one can typically expecxt from sheltie.
The team I'm going to be training with has two shelties on it right now that are posting 6.5~6.75 sec runs but they seem to be running in slow gear..
I expect my Little Jack Russell to be under 5 sec. Is it reasonable to assume the same for my sheltie? She runs faster than him when they are playing but I'm not sure if she will have the same drive as him.