Ups and Downs. Beware you need tissues

Wow, that poor girl has been through a lot at such a young age. Must have been so hard for her, being in school, training and doing physical therapy on her dog.

Poor Striker, she's been through so much at such a young age too.
 
seriously... Melissa, you got that right. That poor handler-dog team has gone through so much at a young age!

but what a great agility dog that Striker is...

I know the fear aggression thing, etc.. from my previous dog and Toffee is fairly shy too, but getting so much better... but heck it takes sooo much time and energy and patience and sometimes you just run out of those... I think of Lahree too... Guess more rewards at the end of the dogs that aren't perfect, lol

SO anyhow seeing that today made me cry and I normally try NOT to lol
 
Nothing like a good cry to start the day!

That was a great video, and it speaks volumes as to how much this girl just adores her dog and how much Striker loves her. They sure have come a long, long way. Striker is a lucky to have her. Not many people would have put up and worked so hard to get through all these issues. I guess Striker 'knew' the day she met her and jumped into her arms and claimed her as her human!
 
Last edited:
Oh yeah, Toffee's Mom is always up for a good cry first thing in the morning!

Great video. I thought of what Lahree is going through with Ellie.
 
I cried, which I normally don't do at that sort of thing. What a great tribute to an awesome, heart wrenching trek.
 
I cried, which I normally don't do at that sort of thing. What a great tribute to an awesome, heart wrenching trek.

that's exactly how I felt... I normally don't cry but NOW Romeo's mom made me look at non dog related video that also made me friggin' cry... just too much two cries in one day! Wonder if the waterworks will continue :dead:
 
Oops! Sorry for that! I think Shelly is amazing for everything she has done for and with Strider. What a great team the two of them make!!! I'm still tearing up thinking of it. And that darn song won't get out of my head!! Born To Try, how fitting!
 
Back
Top