Vibrant Pet Supplement

Terry

Forums Regular
Last week someone had mentioned using Vibrant Pets Supplements. I have read quite a couple of articles and it sounds very interesting. What I would like to know is where to order it from and also how do you know how much to give your pet? Thanks

Terry & Blysse
 
www.vibrantpets.com

We use it,have been now for 2 years,and really cannot be without it.An amazing supplement for our lab. Who is like every other lab on the plant that used to shed 24/7...12 months a year. We have noticed a huge differance in him.

And with the shelties,it has helped in measureable ways. When Mia first came here,she was dreadful looking. Malnurished,thin. We quickly did a food change,and put her on vibrant pets.

Looking at her today,is a far cry from how she used to look. I would suggest calling them on your first order. That way either Lee or Mike can direct you on what formula wiuld be best.
Do mention "sheltie forums" and you will get a discount as well.
 
Vibrant Pets does great things for your dogs no matter what you're feeding them. You feed the same amount in a teaspoon that you feed in kibble. For instance, if you feed 1/2 cup of kibble, you'd give 1/2 teaspoon of VP. It's a powder, so most people sprinkle it over the food with a bit of water. Your dog will eat it dry, but it has a tendency to fall to the bottom of the bowl so I find it all gets eaten better when mixed with water.

This supplement is more than a general supplement. It includes probiotics, and if your dog needs it, joint and muscle supplements, or additional vitamins for performance dogs. It comes in different formulas, so choose the one that best suits your pup. Show Dog is the all-purpose formula. If you're undecided, talk to the people at VP ... they're very helpful. And as Michelle said, use the Sheltie Nation discount for 20 percent off!
 
Lee Phillips is a friend of mine -- he and his wife Irina run The Doggie Wash in my town. Lee recommended it for two of our Shelties with hip issues. Three days after we started VP, we had no more limping or stiff walking.

I swear by Vibrant Pets as well.
 
I saw someone had posted a list to the ingredients before... does anyone know where to locate that? I'm curious as I don't supplement either and would like to compare the ingredients to what my dogs are getting in their diet to see if I think anything is lacking. Since good quality meat is sometimes hard to come by, I might think to supplement when I'm having to buy from the grocery store for them should that happen. I just don't want them to be getting double the vitamins and end up getting too much since their raw meat has a lot of good stuff in it and I couldn't find any raw feeders who use this also.
 
Back
Top