Vibrant Pets & Other Supplements

Hey and the other thing they will do for you if you are a first time buyer is defer the payment until you agree their product is doing what it says it does.

McKinley has only been on it 3 or 4 days now and so far he is having no trouble digesting it and laps up every grain of it out of his bowl. I haven't noticed any change, but not enough time has passed.

The woman I talked to, said she personally took it and it was helping with her arthritis. If I could think of a way to try it, I would. (my hair and joints could sure use it!). Maybe in a little dish of yougart...........hmmmmmm

Yes that is true.Our credit card was just charged this past week.And our initial order was back over two months ago.
Lee actually called me personally to see how the supplement was working on Earnhardt,to make sure we were pleased,before he processed our payment.

Trapp is now taking less than half of a scoop,as he is still young,so we're starting out in small increments.I also sprinkle a tad on Bumpers dry kibble.
 
Vibrant Pets Christmas promo~

I was just checking emails,and I had one from Lee & staff at Vibrant Pets. They are offering 20% off any item,until Dec.31st.
Just enter "Christmas" in the promo code at checkout.

Now I would suggest any first time person,wanting to try the product,I would call them,that way Lee will advise you on what type may be the best suitable choice for your dog. He's a very nice man,and a pleasure to chat with.

As this is what I did,they took my payment info,put iit in my file,followed up with a phone call after the time frame,before they charged our card.
 
I'm currently supplementing with Inflight and am considering switching over to VP when I finish this batch. I've not seen alot of difference using the Inflight, but it would be interesting to compare ingredients.

I'm stricken by the thought of using this MYSELF! I have osteo-arthritis in my neck. Of course, it makes sense! If it's good for pup, then it must be fine for human's too....(of course, that does NOT mean, I'm about to start chowing down on the boys' Merrick's Thanksgiving Day Dinner, thank you!)
 
I placed my order for Canine Athlete just 2 days ago. Phebe isn't having any problems, but since she's a very active girl and I want to keep her that way, I decided to start giving her supplements. I'll let you all know how it goes. :smile2:

ETA -- Barb, I've been creaking quite a bit myself, lately and was considering whether VP might help me keep up with Phebe.
 
I'm currently supplementing with Inflight and am considering switching over to VP when I finish this batch. I've not seen alot of difference using the Inflight, but it would be interesting to compare ingredients.

I'm stricken by the thought of using this MYSELF! I have osteo-arthritis in my neck. Of course, it makes sense! If it's good for pup, then it must be fine for human's too....(of course, that does NOT mean, I'm about to start chowing down on the boys' Merrick's Thanksgiving Day Dinner, thank you!)

It's Grammy's pot pie,that got Brian going here!! To funny!

We had never used any kind of supplement here,with Earnhardt especially. But we decided to give this a try.Not only did the area start to grow hair,but in a few weeks time we noticed he was not so lame going up and down stairs,or getting up on his feet after a nap.
There is virtually no shedding,and for a lab,that is awesome.Now I do attribute a better food,and the Vibrant Pets,to his coat transformation.
We think Earnhardt had some issues of allergies with corn,and all the other yuck that was in his food.

Trapps coat is soft,and he is filling in nicely,so I do think it is beneficial to him as a puppy also.
 
supplement for hip injury

I am also interested in the benefits of supplements for Tybee
my rescue Sheltie is approx 8 yrs & was a street dog (unknown length of time) has severe hip fractures from an auto that healed crooked
so the right hip is forward with little mobility
her gait is a shuffle like Charlie Chaplin
I've had her for 8 months & her health has greatly improved
but a recent switch to Orijen is putting on extra weight
so she will need another brand for slimming down
exercise is minimal, just walking in the yard
arthritis will be a problem in the future
can anyone recommend a supplement for her
many thanks
 
I am also interested in the benefits of supplements for Tybee
my rescue Sheltie is approx 8 yrs & was a street dog (unknown length of time) has severe hip fractures from an auto that healed crooked
so the right hip is forward with little mobility
her gait is a shuffle like Charlie Chaplin
I've had her for 8 months & her health has greatly improved
but a recent switch to Orijen is putting on extra weight
so she will need another brand for slimming down
exercise is minimal, just walking in the yard
arthritis will be a problem in the future
can anyone recommend a supplement for her
many thanks

I would definitely try the Vibrant Pets Joint supplement for your girl. It's done wonderful things for all our dogs here on the Forum who have used it. It's inexpensive and you don't have to feed much. www.vibrantpets.net
 
I got my Vibrant pets yesterday in the mail. I sprinkled it on Chloe's kibble yesterday and today. She didn't seem to mind, and I didn't need to mix any canned food in with her kibble.

So....I will be weighing in on the Vibrant Pets soon :biggrin2:
 
My vet took a look at vibrant pets show dog formula and she liked it a lot. Therefore, I will continue to give it to Bailey. I think it really boosted her immune system
 
I forgot to take mine the last trip to the vets office.But I intend on using it,just the same.Will be ordering a second jar this week.

I think it has been very beneficial to our 3 here,and I have taken some on occasion to~
 
Back
Top