Video equipment

Katherine

Forums Enthusiast
I'm inspired by Granite's video.... also spied Corbinam and her camcorder filming Bentley at a local agility trial this weekend.

What type / models of equipment are those of you filming using ? I'd love to get into the action !

Many thanks.
 
Most digital cameras come with a video function and the length of the video you can take depends on the size of the memory stick. That's what I use anyway. Some cameras (all the new Sony digital cams if I'm not wrong) allow you to take high def video too! You can zoom in and out with these cameras as well. Because of this, I've not seen the point of getting an actual digital video camera - I take more photos than videos anyway.

Then you load it up onto your computer and use a video editing software and you're off! You can add text and what not to the video then upload it onto youtube or wherever and share it with us!! :wink2:
 
I have a JVC Everio hybrid with a 40x zoom, and 30GB hard drive :) It's a wonderful little camcorder. I've done a lot of agility taping with it, and some videoing puppies I've bred :smile2:
 
I am such a geek when it comes to posting video on the web.I have tried and always mess it up. I would love to post some of Shadow's runs on here and the distant work I have talked about with him.
 
I am such a geek when it comes to posting video on the web.I have tried and always mess it up. I would love to post some of Shadow's runs on here and the distant work I have talked about with him.

I would love to see his runs on video. His still shots are awesome!
 
Back
Top