Vinca earned her Nov P JWW title!

I am friends with a junior handler, she's 14. There are another two who are training with my Instructor, too and they are 15 and 16... these two are running a Sheltie each and are the most competitive duo ever, lol

I come to watch the trials and get Toffee used to the environment and to hang out with friends and try to learn :) But in reality I just LOVE cuddling all the dogs! My friend is so sweet and amazing, didn't think you can be friends with a 14 year old, but in agility all is possible :) She lets me hold her new puppy during each trial :) Here is her new Pappillion in my lap, looook at the face.. we all know I always wanted one, lol

looks a lot like Pierre -the king of cuddling :yes:
 
We got the certificate in the mail today!

Whooppee. My daughter is so excited. It is her first official certificate from AKC (other than the CGC) by earning a title on a dog. And she earned it on a little rescue Sheltie that was scared of her own shadow and didn't have any papers (we got an ILP number on her). I think that makes it even more special.


So cool :cool:
 
CONGRATULATIONS to you, your daughter and Vinca!! What an achievement! Hooray for all of you! :biggrin2:
 
Back
Top