We had a party....a dog party!

The little wench pee’d in the kitchen not long after we got there and again later she pee’d on the living room carpet! The first time I tried to get her outside but she wouldn’t allow me to catch her and wouldn’t come to the back door (different house and was bothered by the floors and the door to the basement/back door). The second time I caught her right away and scooped her up while telling her that you don’t pee in the house. Got her outside and rewarded her for going outside.
Good thing my sister is understanding what with 3 dogs herself lol!
New places can be challenging- especially carpet if they’re not used to it…..
Bad girl not coming and escaping the chance to go outside…
 
Oh dear, Blueberry you sound like a hoot to have around! Love the pics of all the puppers in their hats but her's takes the cake!

Sound like a great party! Have to ask, what is a Schmoo cake?

Sister must have urine odor left in her carpet which your pups are picking up on and marking it to say - hey I'm here... Our blues have another thing in common - Deacon LOVES to be chased and his recall is only as good as his interest in a snack used to practice it is. Every time I go out, I take out a treat, let them smell it so they know I have something in case I have to use recall if an animal is out.
 
Oh dear, Blueberry you sound like a hoot to have around! Love the pics of all the puppers in their hats but her's takes the cake!

Sound like a great party! Have to ask, what is a Schmoo cake?

Sister must have urine odor left in her carpet which your pups are picking up on and marking it to say - hey I'm here... Our blues have another thing in common - Deacon LOVES to be chased and his recall is only as good as his interest in a snack used to practice it is. Every time I go out, I take out a treat, let them smell it so they know I have something in case I have to use recall if an animal is out.
A Schmoo torte is an angel food cake with ground pecans in it (not sure what else is in it) iced with whipped cream served with a caramel sauce. The caramel sauce really makes it delicious.
Blueberry is pretty good to come when I call her in at home but of course it’s winter and her paws get cold lol...of course a squeaky toy will get her back in a hurry lol.
 
My sister and I had a party for our dogs (Finnie who just turned 4 and 2 of her dogs birthday’s next week)...a chicken pie with mashed potato topping for the dogs, toys and goodie bags all around! Also puppocino’s all around (Starbucks dog treats...whipped topping essentially). The dogs had a blast playing both inside and out and then we had homemade pizza and salad and a Shmoo torte my sister made...delicious!
Just check out the spread my sister did for the dogs...crazy or what? My dogs have now crashed...exhausted but very happy!
View attachment 18622 View attachment 18623 View attachment 18624 View attachment 18625 View attachment 18626 View attachment 18627 View attachment 18628 View attachment 18629 View attachment 18630
No that’s a birthday party I would love to attend!! Love the pictures! Looks like everyone had a total blast! Happy 4th Finnie!
 
Back
Top