k9kreationz
Forums Celebrity
Okay. I'm grateful I only have one dog to run. But you know what is expensive too? All the equipment I need OFF-COURSE!!! And I'm not talking practice equipment. I'm talking chairs, shades, canopy's, etc.
I'm debating about a show-n-go. $10 entry, $5/run. There's two this month. And then I have a trial at the end of the month. Oh, that should cost about $50. Only cuz my dog would suck at NADAC's Chances. lol.
Oh, and we can't forget all the money that goes into training either.
Maybe I need to decide. Golf or agility. Cuz I'm going broke either way. lol. Good luck with all your runs!
I'm debating about a show-n-go. $10 entry, $5/run. There's two this month. And then I have a trial at the end of the month. Oh, that should cost about $50. Only cuz my dog would suck at NADAC's Chances. lol.
Oh, and we can't forget all the money that goes into training either.
Maybe I need to decide. Golf or agility. Cuz I'm going broke either way. lol. Good luck with all your runs!


