Welp, Here's to Sheltie Number Two!

Congratulations!
I'm geting my sheltie girl too soon. She will be my second dog but first sheltie and I'm a bit scared. She is 5,5 weeks old at the moment and is a bi black-my dream colour:smile2:.

Oh, how wonderful! I was here a year or so ago getting my first Sheltie as well. You will fall in love. Congrats to you too, hope you can post some pics soon! :)
 
Sca says to warn Kuppo that some little brothers are broken at the factory, still fun but just not quite right. And certainly not dignified like a Sheltie should be.
 
So cute! How old is tour first? One you said?

We are thinking of adding another at some point. Our first is 19 months. I just fear the barking!
 
Sca says to warn Kuppo that some little brothers are broken at the factory, still fun but just not quite right. And certainly not dignified like a Sheltie should be.

Kupo says what is this "dignified" you speak of? :wacky:

So cute! How old is tour first? One you said?

We are thinking of adding another at some point. Our first is 19 months. I just fear the barking!

Kupo will be 1 year old on July 7. He is very playful, so we're looking forward to him having someone to run around and break things with. Yes, the barking will escalate, I'm sure. But oh well, they're worth it, right? :rolleyes2:
 
Back
Top