What is a friendship request?

Sumac3890

Forums Sage
I have had a friendship request and want to know what it is all about? I am new to the forum but it sure is a great place.


susan and the sunshine girls
 
A friendship request is exactly what it sounds like. Someone feels they have something in common with you and wants to be friends with you. This friendship is on the forum (unless you chose to pursue it it outside the forum) which means that you don't have to give them any personal info about yourself unless you want to.

You'll find the information you need under FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).

Forum questions should also be asked in the FAQ section of the forum. This way your questions get answered more quickly and some times more accurately, as the forum administrator is more likely to see your question.

Below is a link that should answer your questions:

http://www.sheltieforums.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_friends_contacts
 
LOL...thanks OntarioSheltie. Your now an honorary moderator. :winkgrin:

Sorry I didnt catch your emaild question sooner Susan.

I'll move this over to the help forum.
 
Back
Top