What to buy for scissors?

I picked up an inexpensive pair of barber shears (small) at a local grocery store in the hair care section. They work well for what I need to do with my three. I also have a pair of thinning shears Mom picked up many years ago that are working well too. I don't show, just want my three to look their best. These work well for what I want. check out your local pharmacy or beauty supply place for the thinning shears.
 
check out your local pharmacy or beauty supply place for the thinning shears.

Thanks for the suggestion. 2GoodDogs also suggested Sally's Beauty Supply.

I suspect you get better scissors for your money buying ones meant for humans. What does concern me though is that human scissors don't have the blunt tip. If the dog suddenly moved on me for some reason, I would be worried they might get jabbed. One of mine startles very easily, so a sudden loud noise for some reason .....
 
I just wanted to thank everyone for the scissor advice and for making me realize that the mini-thinning shears I have were actually working the way they are supposed to.
 
Back
Top