Where to go for cheap dog toys and stuff

Big Lots. I go to the baby dept. and search, since the baby toys hold up so well. I bought one baby toy at a garage sale for $1, BRAND NEW.
 
If you are a bit crafty, I can give you lots of ideas. And like Chris, I shop for "fabric" and stuff from Goodwill, Salvation Army and thrift stores etc...
 
I go to my basement and pull out old stuffies that my kids long since gave up. I've got about a 5 year supply.

Of course, some stuffies are off limits....those are the specials that my darling girl held dear. I keep them still and probably always will.
 
the dollar tree!

I've found so many toys there. Toulouse loves these plush hamburgers they sell there. When his started to die, I had to resort to ebay to find more.

He walks around with it in his mouth, making the most pathetic sound.

I swear, if he spoke, he'd be saying
HAMMMMBURGERRR I LOVEEE YOUUU.

I also found travel bowls that are selling for $14 elsewhere.

worth a look. :)
 
Back
Top