k9kreationz
Forums Celebrity
I was wondering if those who maybe have moved can help me out.
I brushed Vogue the other day prior to her bath, then gave her a bath, the brushed her out. She had very little undercoat. I mean, Koji had about triple the amount.
My concern is....what is going on? Where's her undercoat?
BUT, I got her in 2015 and she's originally from Minnesota (I'm in Oregon). I keep wondering if she and her coat think she's forever in summer. It's not like we get Minnesota weather during winter, so for her, it's probably warmer year-round (which, I know when I lived in SoCal, sometimes an undercoat wouldn't be as thick due to the warm weather year-round).
She was also spayed at the time and she lost some of her coat, but it's nice and full again. But not as much undercoat as that first year I had her.
Thoughts? Should I be concerned? Think it's the weather and spaying?
I brushed Vogue the other day prior to her bath, then gave her a bath, the brushed her out. She had very little undercoat. I mean, Koji had about triple the amount.
My concern is....what is going on? Where's her undercoat?
BUT, I got her in 2015 and she's originally from Minnesota (I'm in Oregon). I keep wondering if she and her coat think she's forever in summer. It's not like we get Minnesota weather during winter, so for her, it's probably warmer year-round (which, I know when I lived in SoCal, sometimes an undercoat wouldn't be as thick due to the warm weather year-round).
She was also spayed at the time and she lost some of her coat, but it's nice and full again. But not as much undercoat as that first year I had her.
Thoughts? Should I be concerned? Think it's the weather and spaying?

