danisgoat
Moderator
My mom came home from shows this weekend and brought my dogs bones from the White Bone Dog Company and they are literally white bones? She said that people wait in line to get these bones.
Does anyone know anything about them? Are they good for the dogs? My girls will not put them down, but they look like big weight bearing bones.
I searched a little bit online but couldn't really find much about them.
Does anyone know anything about them? Are they good for the dogs? My girls will not put them down, but they look like big weight bearing bones.
I searched a little bit online but couldn't really find much about them.
In a week's time, it became her favorite chewy. No dog I've ever had could make a dent in the bone by chewing it, and it does keep them away from the chair legs 