Calliesmom
Moderator
I was looking at the UKC website since Justicemom mentioned showing there and that CHW were allowed. They also allow blue eyes in sable merles in addition to the blues. seems they are less restrictive about colors than AKC 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

a little off topic but yes just like AKC allows CHW in Collies but not shelties...WHY? Does anyone know the answer to this? what is the reasoning? Personally I dont prefer them but have always wondered....
I researched it a while back, and came across some older article that said up until 1952, CHWs *were* in fact allowed in the AKC conformation ring for shelties.
I read an article a while back that said it was some form of political type move that made it to where CHWs were no longer acceptable in the show ring. I wish I could find the article... It's been a while since I read it. Shame, as it certainly eliminates some stunning dogs from the breed ring).
Personally, I would rather see the CHWs be allowed in the ring over the double merles (yes, I know some double merles are also over 50% white). Merle to merle breedings I would think should be more heavily frowned upon than white factor to white factor, which produces some CHWs. CHWs do not have the same problems associated with double merles.
I also don't see the point in not allowing blue eyes sable merles. There is no health reason to not allow it, and a blue eye certainly doesn't affect structure, type, or movement in any way, shape, or form.
Just not my cup of tea....Is Deja white factored? What are her bloodlines? Puppies carry a huge responsibility and lots of stress not only to the mom, but to you as well.
She is a blue merle with a chip of blue in her left eye. I assumed she was white factored based on the merle gene and Mike's rejection of Coal due to being white factored. I will dig up her pedigree and list it here.