Why do you feed TOTW?

I fed TOWT once before my GSD died (for reasons not at all related to diet, she was PTS) and it seemed okay. I got it mainly because the next brand up in our rotation was out of stock and it was the next cheapest thing. But I was happy about it too because it's grain-free and affordable, and we had plans to add it to her regular rotation.

I am so sorry -- I didn't know you'd lost Cookie.
 
It had one, red food item. Then they explained that it meant nothing because the amount was so little.

Yes I read that as well. But I guess it just made me wonder why they put that in there. The thing that made me decide to go with the Orijen was mostly a combination of what the feed store people were saying, and it made me wonder why this food was the cheapest they had. I know many people that use it with awesome results. My 2nd puppy's breeder uses it, as well as many of my friends. I just chose one of the more expensive brands....hoping that not all I'm pay extra for is the label. Orijen has won awards though so I feel confident feeding them the brand. I like the idea of the animals that go into their petfood are free-range before they are slaughtered. But it's a little sad that my dogs eat better than I do...haha.
 
Back
Top