Your Favorite Shampoo's

ooo- I love those smells! I was considering getting a sample pack of CC when Olive's current shampoo runs out but I may consider this instead

I actually bought the Buddy Wash shampoo on my vet's recommendation when Pixie was having skin problems. It has tea tree oil in it, which helps with skin issues. It did help stop her scratching, when I bathed her regularly. They make it in a few other scents as well, but I'm hooked on this one. The dogs smell great for nearly a week.

Best of all, it's one of the most inexpensive shampoos I've found! I do dilute it with water, and it lasts even longer.
 
A little off topic, but if you have a dog with skin funk (e.g. from being hypothyroid or allergies), my vet prescribed 2 times per week baths with Nizoral. You can buy it off the shelf at your pharmacy. It's anti-fungal as well. I discovered that oatmeal shampoos actually made Bacca's condition worse.

Now between the antibiotics and the baths, his undercoat is finally starting to grow back. Bacca almost has a coat again!
 
Back
Top