15 year old Indy's vision and other health problems

Good grief poor Indy falling down the stairs! :eek2:

Glad to see in his video he's none the worse for wear. He actually looks pretty good Janet, still involved in life and wanting to be close to you. He sure is a sweetie.

Sharon
 
Hi Janet,
Just checking in to see how sweet Indy is feeling this week and wanted to let you know he and Angus are in my prayers daily with you and your family.

Dawn Gypsy and Chandler
 
Thank you!

Indy is going about in his usual fashion....sleeping a lot, stumbly drag left rear gait, and avoiding the dreaded GROOMER's ceaseless brushing out of his extensive collection of debris that gets stuck in his fur.
 
Thank you for sharing this wonderful video of Indy.I am so blessed to have met him in person,as he is every bit the gentleman that we see in the video.

Hugs to everyone~
 
He is looking fantastic for an oldy. His coat is still so full and beautiful, he is obviously still really happy and even manages a little trot at one point. I just want to reach out and give him a great big hug!
 
That is a grand old video for a grand old guy :)
I was saying on utube that Figaro gotta lay off Newton tho.. or I may have to come and rescue him... when I go to 'borrow' Jasper :)
 
That is a grand old video for a grand old guy :)
I was saying on utube that Figaro gotta lay off Newton tho.. or I may have to come and rescue him... when I go to 'borrow' Jasper :)

Jasper wants to know if you would like to be co-owners,cause he needs neutering?:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
 
i am so glad that Indy is okay and what a scare for you and Alan. I am sure that added a few gray hairs. hugs to Indy. He looks pretty good for being 13 and does a good job staying out away for all the running shelties...who is the youngest one?
 
Jasper wants to know if you would like to be co-owners,cause he needs neutering?:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

He did NOT say that
I am pretty sure with his attitude he thinks he should be wildly procreating!
He's not quite as classy as Indy!? :)

annnnd.. no.. I will snatch him from you after the big vet bill, ok? :biggrin2::
 
Back
Top