1st AKC Trial Results and PICTURES

Thanks!

I was happy to see his tail up and the 'Sheltie grin' on his face in many of the pictures.

I love the last two pictures from the JWW class with his tongue out just as he's taking off like he was thinking hard about that final jump.
 
I was having a great time! *wag, wags*

To make it more funner, I always pick one obstacle not to do and I don't tell Mom 'bout it. *giggles* I suggest all of you Agility Shelties reading this give that a try. :D

She knows I <3 to jump, so I figured I'd throw her a curve and refuse to do the double jump. It worked really well on the first run. Normally I get to do other runs through the day to perfect the game, but this trial I only ran two things...and it seemed like DAYS between them. So when I got out on the second run I was so happy waggy after doing the dog walk (My Fav!) that I forgot that I wasn't gonna do the double jump.

It wasn't until AFTER I landed that I realized my mistake so I had to think quick on my paws. Whatever the next obstacle was, I wasn't gonna do it. It was an A-frame so that made the choice even easier.

It makes Mom fuss when I don't do what she wants and I get more attention, which is what I want. :-)

Remember Mom! It's all about ME having fun! Remember that my Sheltie friends. Agility is ALL ABOUT YOU HAVING FUN. The blue and green ribbons...they are for them. They must be cuz they're not food and we get in trouble when we use them as chew toys.

Edan-
 
Last edited:
Loved the photos!! And congrats on doing so well at JWW and Standard for your first time. That is awesome. Do you think the hour at home helped Edan a bit? I have to admit, I was grateful to have someone there at my first trial. It always helps to ease the nerves and it does make you feel like "part of the group" regardless. So, I'm glad you found some of your club people.

Sounds like a great weekend! Congrats to the both of you!
 
Back
Top