ghggp
Moderator
She comes home Saturday? Long drive if I remember, though. So we should expect a post on Sunday, right?
Absolutely no pressure whatsoever!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
She comes home Saturday? Long drive if I remember, though. So we should expect a post on Sunday, right?
My sister has one of these, a Furbo...I think my sister is kookoo when we're at bingo and she starts talking to her phone saying Molly...get off that...Lucy STOP IT!!A teacher I work with has an app on his phone that does this, it comes with a treat dispenser that shoots dog treats around the room, lol!
My sister has one of these, a Furbo...I think my sister is kookoo when we're at bingo and she starts talking to her phone saying Molly...get off that...Lucy STOP IT!!![]()

My sister has one of these, a Furbo...I think my sister is kookoo when we're at bingo and she starts talking to her phone saying Molly...get off that...Lucy STOP IT!!![]()
My sister has one of these, a Furbo...I think my sister is kookoo when we're at bingo and she starts talking to her phone saying Molly...get off that...Lucy STOP IT!!![]()





Yes!She comes home Saturday? Long drive if I remember, though. So we should expect a post on Sunday, right?