Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

3rd Annual Southern Sheltie Gathering: Pictures and Videos

Discussion in 'Events' started by danisgoat, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Cyllian

Cyllian Forums Regular

Feb 7, 2012
    Looks like you all had a lot of fun. Beautiful dogs.

2. mbfrench

mbfrench Forums Celebrity

Aug 2, 2009
    I know this is early...BUT I have a new venue for next year!!

My gosh,,,can it get any better! With the growth of this years gathering,I knew that we might have to look for a new place to hold the gathering next year,so we have been scouting & asking & talking to differant people.

So the "ah ha" hammer hit us,and we thought about this training place where we have been going with Trapp every Tuesday.
    We asked Tom today,if he would be on board with the idea,and he was so excited that we even asked,he of course said most definately! And with no charge.
    So long as he can eat & enjoy the day with us. He was just in awe to have 31 dogs here this year...that he was just excited about it,and the thought to see them all in person next year.

There is plenty of parking,even for your RV Sca! :wink2:

There is electric all around the one agility area. This is a full capacity agilty training area.There is also another ring area for other equipment,or even to keep dogs occupied.
    Plenty of room for all the canopies. So..that would be something to think about,and of course I would want everyone input about this.

3. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Sounds sweet! Would there be a place for zooming that did not have equipment? I could see Spitfire launching off of stuff while trying to catch up (or zooming under it to get away).

Maybe we could even get them all to sit in front of his sign :lol::hide

4. mbfrench

mbfrench Forums Celebrity

Aug 2, 2009
    When I go tuesday, I will take pictures to let everyone see the place:ick