Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

3rd Annual Southern Sheltie Gathering!

Discussion in 'Events' started by Kelly, May 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Toss some shampoo in the pool and Cran will self clean.

2. mbfrench

mbfrench Forums Celebrity

Aug 2, 2009
    Well I am just sitting down,and reading Dr.Shelli's post sure gave me the giggles!! Birch sounds like a real character!

Dr.Shelli is doing well on her trip.When she messaged me some time way earlier,she was about 500 miles outside of Kentucky. She says she will be here by noon tomorrow..Brian is sayin no way..so we'll see. We expect her much later than noon,but we will wait and see.

Now if Ember decides she is gonna explode (she has'nt pooped yet) Poor Shelli!!
    She has a bucket weilding puppy,and a pup that needs to poop! Ahh..the experiances of traveling.
    I told her,that my dogs will be securely inside,so hers can have the whole yard to do as they please,till they are comfy.

I did a fair amount of cooking tonite,so most is just ready to go in oven to be done.Chicken is all par cooked as well.
    8 bales of needles still need spreading,but Brian is off tomorrow..I'll leave that to him!
    Will catch up tomrrow,and give an update on Dr.Shelli as I hear anything.

3. SheepOfBlue

Oct 15, 2009
    I have to admit your play by play scares me. First Deluth Iowa :confused2: I could only find MN and from a guess on route why would she go near Iowa or Deluth MN :confused2:. Now 500 from KY that would have her in MN still. Maybe 500 from you and in KY? Which by guess still means 9ish hours so I would guess 4-5 since she also loses an hour with the time shift.

4. rose

rose Forums Enthusiast

Nov 30, 2011
    washington
    dr shelli should write a book, she is great at expressing things. i would buy it in a heartbeat.
    and she has such pretty babies to put on the cover

5. k9kreationz

k9kreationz Forums Celebrity

Oct 24, 2008
    Sharon, maybe next year we should travel together and win that award. ;)

Oh Ember....the stories that are going to be told. I see some poop stories already on FB.

6. Kelly

Kelly Administrator

Feb 21, 2008
    Have a great time everyone! I look forward to seeing pictures and hearing about the big event. I (and the fur kids) will be there in spirit!

7. SheepOfBlue

Oct 15, 2009

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
  8. corbinam

corbinam Moderator

Oct 14, 2008
    I know I'm getting off-topic, but I LOVE my 50mm prime lens. Great for dog pics.

9. 2GoodDogs

2GoodDogs Forums Enthusiast

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
    I am so ready to load the car and go! Only 8 hours to go!
    3' table, x pen, camera, map!

10. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    OK Cheryl - you're on!! I actually have to say I have thought about going (minus dogs obviously) because it just sounds like the best fun!

I'm not on FB- hopefully Dr. Shelli will share Ember stories here! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.