Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

3rd Annual Southern Sheltie Gathering!

Discussion in 'Events' started by Kelly, May 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katherine

Katherine Forums Enthusiast

Aug 24, 2008
    Charleston SC
    Tugs were just delivered. I'm antsy to leave the office and go home and pack !
    Snap and I are ready to play.

2. k9kreationz

k9kreationz Forums Celebrity

Oct 24, 2008
    Looks like Dr. Shelli made it. Michele posted a picture of Ember at her house. The party has begun!

I soooo can't wait to hear all about it. It's more exciting than the Olympics. :p
    Oooo....maybe you guys should set up some Sheltie Olympic Games?

3. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

I'm so freakin' jealous that your guys have pulled this off. Michele - kudos to you.

Someday, we WILL get an Ontario group going.....

4. Toffee's Mom

Toffee's Mom Forums Sage

Aug 31, 2009
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    I KNOWWW, I totally agree!!! Ember looks pleased with herself...
    somebody should tweet/facebook updates every 15 min AT least... lol WITH pics, cuz it wouldn't be Sheltie Nation Forums if we didn't beg for photos!
    hahaah
    I am at work, checking in to see what's going on:rolleyes2:

5. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Team S has dinner scheduled along the Ocoee river real soon.

6. danisgoat

danisgoat Moderator

Jul 23, 2009
    NJ
    Glad to hear that Dr. Shelli made it down safely.

Have a WONDERFUL time everyone. Please take lots and lots of pictures to share.

Michele, you are awesome to open up your home like this. Enjoy all the Sheltie Play!

7. mbfrench

mbfrench Forums Celebrity

Aug 2, 2009
    South Carolina
    All is coming along nicely. Dr.Shelli had a bit of a car problem along about Charlotte,and she asked if we had a good mechanic. I got her scheduled asap as soon as she got here. So her vehicle is good to go.

Evening has been fun &full of activity,and everyone is doing well together. We had dinner at pizza hut,and pretty much just came home and chilled. Dr.Shelli has retired for the evening,and I am following.

Miss Danielle,since this thread has introduced and kept everyone informed of the gathering,can we close it and just start another for all the fun pictures & videos that folks will share?

Watsons owners have arrived into Cheraw earlier today,and are staying in town. I am not sure about Denise & Katherine if they are here,or if Chris has made it. I need to check messages.

Thank you everyone...more to come

8. 2GoodDogs

2GoodDogs Forums Enthusiast

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
    Bobby did not get bathed, Justus needs his feet trimmed but we are really looking forward to the picnic tomorrow. Just settled in at a hotel in Columbia.
    See y'all tomorrow!

Joan D.

9. danisgoat

danisgoat Moderator

Jul 23, 2009
    NJ
    You all are going to have a great time.

Regarding starting a new thread, maybe pm Kelly about that? She handles the events side of the forum.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
  10. Kelly

Kelly Administrator

Feb 21, 2008
    Closing now and starting a new one for photos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.