4Health

LOL I've been wondering this for a while! Everyone is always talking about going to the tractor supply store. I've never even heard of it. I don't think we have that store on the east coast (US).

Sure we do! There's one in Leesburg VA.
 
You guys are nuts! Can't wait for Chris to chime in....

Of course, happy to oblige with -- the Shakespearean series:
"A Midsummer Night's Poop"
"The Merchant of Poop"
"The Merry Poop of Windsor"
"King Poop"
"Julius Pooper"
Henry the IV, Poop I
Henry the IV, Poop II

And of course, we can't forget the great work of Edgar Allen Poop, who wrote so eloquently of coming home only to be faced once more with combing the yard on poop patrol:

"Once upon a midnight dreary, while I wandered weak and weary
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten poop..."
 
We have one in Flemington, Randi. Near where the Sheltie Rescue picnic was. We can go on a field trip there when you come to visit. Or....the other direction (20 minutes away) is the REAL Cherrybrook warehouse and store. Now....that is fun :biggrin2:

Where's the Cherrybrook warehouse? Is it an outlet?
 
We don't have a Tractor Supply near me in northern DE, but we do have Southern States. Sounds very similar. For a city boy, the first time I was in the store I was amazed: All these horse supplies, rabbit hutches, preying mantis egg cases! I felt like I was in a museum!

SS does carry a lot of different dog foods, although I stick to my local pet store for Merrick's. I do buy a ton of bird seed there, though. It's loose in bins and you just buy it by the pound.
 
Of course, happy to oblige with -- the Shakespearean series:
"A Midsummer Night's Poop"
"The Merchant of Poop"
"The Merry Poop of Windsor"
"King Poop"
"Julius Pooper"
Henry the IV, Poop I
Henry the IV, Poop II

And of course, we can't forget the great work of Edgar Allen Poop, who wrote so eloquently of coming home only to be faced once more with combing the yard on poop patrol:

"Once upon a midnight dreary, while I wandered weak and weary
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten poop..."

This is too much! I wonder what other classic fiction we can destroy with "poop" :eek2::lol:
 
MOVIES you may have not seen but should :

POOP FICTION
One Flew Over the PooPoo's Nest
IT's A Wonderful Poo
Raging Poo
Back to The POOture
Metropoolis (old movie )(1972)
Dial P for Poo
 
You are very good at this and perhaps too much time on your hands! I thought I was bad! Hugs to you! Truly!
 
sooo.. i wanted you all to take a look at the ingredients in the 4health food and let me know what you think.... i answer a lot of questions on yahoo and some people dont have the $$ to buy Orijen.... Wellness etc. (im sure we all have known that feeling at some point in our life.) but still dont want to feed their dogs cardboard in a can. it is $29.99/30 lbs .... we kind of got side tracked by harry pooper and tractor supply store in the thread and I never really got anyones opinion....

http://4healthdogfood.tripod.com/id2.html

I was going to recommend it as a better choice than grocery store foods.
 
Well thank goodness for this forum. My folks just went to Tractor Supply for another bag of TOTW and saw this stuff. They are going to try a bag of the chicken and rice. Also our local feed mill has 30 pound bags of TOTW for $34 if we go back to it which seems like an excellent deal.
 
Back
Top