A New Sheltie

Wow! I love shelties, but there is no way that I could handle 10! Sheltiemom you are one brave woman!!!!!:lol: Can't wait to see pictures of the new girl though.

lol actually there are only 7 here now...two live elsewhere with the spouse since we are seperated, When I think of why they are here and the fact no one wanted them. it's not so bad
 
Congratulations on the new sheltie! I cannot wait to see pictures too. I love blues!!! You are a good person, helping all those shelties in need with health problems and all!
 
How exciting! I must say I have a soft spot for blue merles as well. You're going to love having her, I'm sure. It's funny how all of the colors seem to have a specific temperament, isn't it?

How old is Phoebe? Can't wait to see the pics! Do you have any of all your furbabies together? I'd love to see them all.
 
Last edited:
How exciting! I must say I have a soft spot for blue merles as well. You're going to love having her, I'm sure. It's funny how all of the colors seem to have a specific temperament, isn't it?

How old is Phoebe? Can't wait to see the pics! Do you have any of all your furbabies together? I'd love to see them all.


I'm leaving in an hour to go get Pheobe. Been told she will need a bath and some grooming lol

ok shel t here is a sort of pic of 7 of my 9. It's really hard trying to get all of them in one pic
 

Attachments

  • all treattime 003.jpg
    all treattime 003.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 38
Love the photo! What a pack of shelties you've got :smile2: So will Phoebe be the only blue merle? At least she'll be easy to spot in the group :wink2:
 
pics of Pheobe

Since it has decided we cannot edit a previous post (yes I know it is after X amount of time) Ok here is Pheobe beffore her bath
 

Attachments

  • pheobe 003.jpg
    pheobe 003.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 45
  • pheobe 004.jpg
    pheobe 004.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
She's a cutie, and she looks very happy to be at your house. She knows she's arrived at Sheltie heaven on earth.
 
Back
Top