Agility Show at Dream Park in Gloucester Cty

Awesome! We are in the Nov JWW with the walk through bright and early at 7:45AM.

Good luck to you as well. Have you ever run a course at Dream Park? This is our first time there. My mom has shown there, but I have not gone down yet. My mom is in a later class, Open Std and JWW with her setter, Sassy. Not many setters usually are entered, so she will probably be easy to see :wink2:

Yeah, I was there last weekend and I'll be there every weekend through the first weekend in December. It's a huge place with three rings. You will be at the very first ring when you walk in the door. To the right are other doors to the crating area. Are you running on Friday or just Saturday/Sunday?
 
Yeah, I was there last weekend and I'll be there every weekend through the first weekend in December. It's a huge place with three rings. You will be at the very first ring when you walk in the door. To the right are other doors to the crating area. Are you running on Friday or just Saturday/Sunday?

We are just running on Sunday and only the JWW. Thanks for letting me know where the ring is. We are so new at this, only my daughter's second time going to an AKC agility event. My mom said that there are bleachers for viewing....so I will probably leave my crate in the car since her run is so early and then set up later if we stay.

My friends are running in December, but they said something about the floor being hard and their dogs have trouble with the teeter bouncing in the std course.
 
We are just running on Sunday and only the JWW. Thanks for letting me know where the ring is. We are so new at this, only my daughter's second time going to an AKC agility event. My mom said that there are bleachers for viewing....so I will probably leave my crate in the car since her run is so early and then set up later if we stay.

My friends are running in December, but they said something about the floor being hard and their dogs have trouble with the teeter bouncing in the std course.

Ok, just checking because of how limited crating space is. As for the surface, it's sorta packed dirt but it's also raked so it's not flat or too hard in my opinion. Some don't like it, but Trax runs well on it and has never had a problem. Definitely don't worry about grooming your dog beforehand because they always leave with orange legs from the dirt :lol:

My first run of the day is the same ring after your run. Apparently they have the NOV Jww in the middle ring on Sunday not the right ring as they normally do. Last week all the novice and open stuff was in the right ring.
 
My first run of the day is the same ring after your run. Apparently they have the NOV Jww in the middle ring on Sunday not the right ring as they normally do. Last week all the novice and open stuff was in the right ring.

OK....thanks so much.
 
Vinca got her 2nd Qualifying score for her Nov JWW

Can you believe that Dream Park is close to two hours away from me and we are already home, lol! I guess that is the good part about having the runs start before 8AM.

Anyway, Vinca did AWESOME! She got her 2nd Q for her Nov JWW with a score of 100. I was so proud of them. There was a photographer at the show, and I ordered some pictures, so once they come in, maybe I will be able to scan them and post them. We will see if the copyright allows for that.

Dream Park was so easy to get to, and the set up is really nice. Three rings running simultaneously and a great room for crates that is not in the same room as the rings. The facilites were awesome. I really recommend this place for anyone who would consider running agility. The club was JAG that ran the show. I do believe they run agility 4 weekends in a row. It is hard to get into, as well only got into one out of the the three shows we entered.

Hopefully Ortegah will have a successful weekend. My mom is running this afternoon with her setter.
 
Can you believe that Dream Park is close to two hours away from me and we are already home, lol! I guess that is the good part about having the runs start before 8AM.

Anyway, Vinca did AWESOME! She got her 2nd Q for her Nov JWW with a score of 100. I was so proud of them. There was a photographer at the show, and I ordered some pictures, so once they come in, maybe I will be able to scan them and post them. We will see if the copyright allows for that.

Dream Park was so easy to get to, and the set up is really nice. Three rings running simultaneously and a great room for crates that is not in the same room as the rings. The facilites were awesome. I really recommend this place for anyone who would consider running agility. The club was JAG that ran the show. I do believe they run agility 4 weekends in a row. It is hard to get into, as well only got into one out of the the three shows we entered.

Hopefully Ortegah will have a successful weekend. My mom is running this afternoon with her setter.

Way to go!!!!
 
Congrats to Vinca and Michelle! I just love to hear how their partnership is developing and I know that it is so good for both them.
 
Back
Top