Agility Show at Dream Park in Gloucester Cty

Congrats

Congrats to Vinca and your daughter!!!!!Great team.You know if Margaret and Phebe make it to NJ we are having one big party.:biggrin2:
 
Can you believe that Dream Park is close to two hours away from me and we are already home, lol! I guess that is the good part about having the runs start before 8AM.

Anyway, Vinca did AWESOME! She got her 2nd Q for her Nov JWW with a score of 100. I was so proud of them. There was a photographer at the show, and I ordered some pictures, so once they come in, maybe I will be able to scan them and post them. We will see if the copyright allows for that.

Dream Park was so easy to get to, and the set up is really nice. Three rings running simultaneously and a great room for crates that is not in the same room as the rings. The facilites were awesome. I really recommend this place for anyone who would consider running agility. The club was JAG that ran the show. I do believe they run agility 4 weekends in a row. It is hard to get into, as well only got into one out of the the three shows we entered.

Hopefully Ortegah will have a successful weekend. My mom is running this afternoon with her setter.

My weekend was successful but not in the way of Q's. On Sunday I think something really clicked and he actually held his stay for a HUGE leadout. Both courses he ran well but something messed us up. Nonetheless I was thrilled with the outcome because he's showing much improvement. Onto next weekend ;)

Oh and in order to get into the shows you have to get your entries in the day it opens or the day after that. I mail my entries in the day before and I've gotten into every one of them with no problem.
 
Congrats to your Daughter and Vinca. Awesome job!!!

I would say if you scan the photos in, put the photographers info with it. That's what I do. I don't think either is a violation of copyright, especially since you're just showing us. :)
 
My weekend was successful but not in the way of Q's. On Sunday I think something really clicked and he actually held his stay for a HUGE leadout. Both courses he ran well but something messed us up. Nonetheless I was thrilled with the outcome because he's showing much improvement. Onto next weekend ;)

Glad that you had a successful weekend. Did you by any chance see my mom? I don't think there were more than one Irish Setter entered in the classes that ran in the afternoon. She was a blonde...short....in her early 60's? Sassy blew both courses. I think she tipped a bar in the JWW and she did the Standard course really well, but she got NQ'd because the judge said that my mom let her off the pause table to quickly.
 
Glad that you had a successful weekend. Did you by any chance see my mom? I don't think there were more than one Irish Setter entered in the classes that ran in the afternoon. She was a blonde...short....in her early 60's? Sassy blew both courses. I think she tipped a bar in the JWW and she did the Standard course really well, but she got NQ'd because the judge said that my mom let her off the pause table to quickly.

No, I was all over the place so I didn't really notice. Next time you guys are there we'll have to meet up :)
 
No, I was all over the place so I didn't really notice. Next time you guys are there we'll have to meet up :)

Definitely. We ran so early that we were home by 10:30AM. If you are there next weekend, look through the books that the photographer has (if it is the same guy). If you look in the book from this past Sunday, Nov JWW 12" (we jump Vinca in preferred) you can see pictures. The photographer got some nice pictures of my daughter and Vinca. There were no other Shelties in the 12" Nov JWW that morning.
 
Back
Top