AKC World Team Tryouts

World Team Tryouts

For those of you who live in Minnesota and is close to Hopkinton you should go check out the tryouts for the world team. Some of the best shelties in the country are there.:biggrin2:
 
Hearing you guys all talk like that makes me go wild eyed, lol
I am thinking you can really loose yourselves in the world of agility? :winkgrin:
Thing is I haven't EVEN ever gone to the class YET... but oh mygosh I live vicariously through your guys trials!!!
Ya'll such an inspiration, and even tho you can't run him :( it is so awesome you let him be handled by someone else...
You are doing such wonderful things!
 
Thanks for reminding me. I've wanted to go for the last couple years but something always came up. This year I'm free. It is being held this year on the U of M St Paul campus at the Equestian arena. So how could I not go. I'm so excited. It is cold(barely 35 right now)and rainy here today. It was snowing last night! Thankfully it's indoors.:smile2:
 
Last edited:
AKC World Tryouts

You are so lucky. I could break down and spend the money and watch it on Agility Vision but I can think of better things to spend my money on. Watch for Rush and Jonh Nys.Please report back to us.I am suppose to go watch the AKC agility trial this morning but it is raining.
 
AKC World Tryouts

Well, I broke down and spent $19.99 on the live stream. I just watched the big digs run. First no sound then sound and then more quirks. Not bad tho. At least I am staying dry watching this as I would have beensitting in the rain watching my friends run.
 
Justice mom, I'm officially jealous! Even though I'm late to the game, I'm tempted to pay for the live stream.
 
AKC World Tryouts

Marcy Mantrell with her sheltie made the team with Wave in the small, and Karen Holik with her sheltie Sizzle and I think John Nys with Rush also made it. Not real sure yet. Rush had the fastest times in standard with 36 secs and jww also he won.Rush's oqwner was diagnosed with terminal cancer.:no:
 
Thanks for the updates.....

That is horrible about Rush's owner. I will keep them in my thoughts. Great news that Rush did well.....positive news amongst all the bad must be great for that family.
 
Back
Top