An ipod saved my sheltie's life!

2GoodDogs

Forums Enthusiast
This morning in the usual daze, I left the house and started out the driveway - trying again, to get to work on time. I thought of the day ahead and the time I would spend filing. My ipod would provide some relief with that mundane task. I checked my pocket, no ipod...

For some reason, I pulled back in the driveway and went back into the house.

Good thing I did!!!

I found Justus with his head in the laundry hamper and chewing on a bottle of Aleve! Panic, panic, panic - I got the bottle back.

Thank God it is double wall construction - he did not penetrate the package all the way to the pills, but it was likely to bust in a few more chomps!

I can't believe I had tossed my jeans in the hamper without checking my pockets, because very few pairs have intact pockets. Justus knows that there might be Bil Jac crumbs ...

Anyway, thank you Aleve for making a nice bottle, and thank you Highest Power, for the nudge to return to the house.

Now to add a padlock to the laundry hamper, or at least move it to the inside of the closet.
 
Wow! Good save. I knew a doctor who gave Aleve to his dog and it almost bled out. Thankfully your baby is safe!
 
Back
Top