Another One Bites the Dust!

So the new stroller arrived today and was super easy to put together.
Size wise its is about the size of his crate (a medium crate pad is what I have in it).
The only not great thing is there is no hard bottom; I'll add something in there. It is pretty maneuverable and not too heavy. It is higher that my previous ones. and no cupholder are anything. I'll have to attach something on the inside to hold water/poop bags/etc.

might not be used for a while. It is terribly hot here even in the mornings. Our normal walk days are Tue/Thur/Sat. But tomorrow my water is off at 8AM, so that kinda kills that idea. it's still too hot in the evenings :(

View attachment 19177 View attachment 19178 View attachment 19179


Bless his little heart... and, your of course for getting it for him!
I swear GAVIN reminds me SO much of Mr. Chance.
Your stroller looks like the one I got him. It worked so well I wrote a review on it.
https://www.amazon.com/review/R27D1ICF2NWP1/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv 6150c2q5ZjL._SL1600_.jpg 71nJ0fkIeaL._SL1600_.jpg
 
Bless his little heart... and, your of course for getting it for him!
I swear GAVIN reminds me SO much of Mr. Chance.
Your stroller looks like the one I got him. It worked so well I wrote a review on it.
https://www.amazon.com/review/R27D1ICF2NWP1/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv View attachment 19185 View attachment 19186

that is very similar to Gavin's first stroller. I had a back wheel come off and it is non-replaceable :(
but it is still somewhat similar, especially in size/dimensions to the bike trailer one we have now.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09NBTNT5C?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

FYI... it is one of the cheaper options. but similar in price to the first 2 I got. they have really gone up!
 
the dog stroller world is geared to smaller dogs or big dogs, and not much in between.
This one is a larger one, so hopefully they can fix it.
maybe some steel plates, glue, and a c-clamp? the affected piece is small and irregular shaped so not a simple trip to home depot..
I suppose someone might want it for parts (wheels, handlebar, etc)
 
I posted my old stroller (pet gear no zip) as a free local pickup to a facebook group for dogs in wheelchairs.
maybe someone can fix it. might have a taker. makes me feel good to give it another life.
and save someone else $250....
That’s a great idea Cindy! As far as I’m concerned everything can be adapted!
Heck, I took the base apart from an entertainment unit and with 2 drawers and 2 pieces of wood and a shelf turned it into a small cart with a hinged lid! You just have to use a little bit of imagination sometimes!A9FDEE5D-7CF7-4342-A0BF-952FDEB743D7.jpegD35E2A83-6576-46A8-AEC7-EEF13805CB14.jpeg
 
Back
Top