BarbV
Forums Celebrity
To give another opinion....
For some reason, that I'm not even sure of, I'm just not a fan of VP. It just seems fake to me. For some reason, it just goes against my grain. I'm not entirely sure why, but perhaps because it purports to be evertything to everypup. I just don't believe that such a product exists. '\
I do believe that certain homeopathic remedies have merit. Bacca is on a milk thistle supplement which we (my vet and I) think is helping to control his ALT's
Glucosamine supplements clearly do help both humans and animals with arthritic issues.
So I still don't GET VP? Sorry if I'm rocking the boat, but I would really like to know why some have pups on these supplements instead of more traditional vetrinary or diet advice.
(e.g. on the diet side....do we think that even the modern diets available doe not supply the nutrients needed?)
When do we stop?
For some reason, that I'm not even sure of, I'm just not a fan of VP. It just seems fake to me. For some reason, it just goes against my grain. I'm not entirely sure why, but perhaps because it purports to be evertything to everypup. I just don't believe that such a product exists. '\
I do believe that certain homeopathic remedies have merit. Bacca is on a milk thistle supplement which we (my vet and I) think is helping to control his ALT's
Glucosamine supplements clearly do help both humans and animals with arthritic issues.
So I still don't GET VP? Sorry if I'm rocking the boat, but I would really like to know why some have pups on these supplements instead of more traditional vetrinary or diet advice.
(e.g. on the diet side....do we think that even the modern diets available doe not supply the nutrients needed?)
When do we stop?
I felt the exact same way when Lee told me about what he'd developed. The only reason I bought it was because he said he'd give me my money back if it didn't help Annie and Bits' joint issues. He also explained how he developed the product. I have to admit, hearing the developer explain it is an advantage. It's a lot easier to trust someone when you can look them in the eye and you know where they live.
I followed his instructions, and it worked.
. (He will bonk me on the head if he ever sees this post).