Are we having fun?

Tasmanian devil indeed - she is too funny!

Will be interesting to hear what the experts say on her. Are you tracking the times, situations and number of episodes? Maybe it is a vaccine thing, maybe a development thing, she certainly does not seem to be 'off' in any way. She seems to be a perfectly healthy, lively puppy.



OMG..... Wanna come train Deacon? Wow... Smart pup you have there! My boy just figured out yesterday he could climb on top of a snowbank to poo and seemed proud of it. She'd run circles around my boy, guess that's a girl for you!
That’s too funny...boys will be boys:ROFLMAO:
Trust me, when I’m doing some work with Blueberry (all of maybe 15-20 minutes over the course of the day lol) I have 2 very unhappy doggies
I’ve got this toy, looks sort of like a small dumbbell except with a ball on each end. She loves it...even carries it correctly lol.
 
Panda is hoping that Blueberry is for rent by the hour so he can hire her to come to play with Laddie...they look like a good match and poor Panda would pay top dollar just to get a break once in a while!!!!!!!
Trini
Lol Piper and Finnie think the same thing:lol:!
I let them have turns with her (for their own sanity) and of course the one that’s left out usually cries to get back into the craziness :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!
 
Back
Top