k9kreationz
Forums Celebrity
Can I be both?
I love my Shelties and would love to always have one (or more). They are wonderful dogs and so so so cute!
But then, the first dog I really ever wanted was a Husky, which turned into a Mal, then an Akita, then a Shiba. The hard part is that 1. size usually matters and 2. I kinda like dogs to act like dogs (Shiba's and Huskies are part cat I think).
But I will say this. I lean towards the spitz or herding type of dog.
I still want a Mal or Husky. They're so beautiful. I just need a yard.
I love my Shelties and would love to always have one (or more). They are wonderful dogs and so so so cute!
But then, the first dog I really ever wanted was a Husky, which turned into a Mal, then an Akita, then a Shiba. The hard part is that 1. size usually matters and 2. I kinda like dogs to act like dogs (Shiba's and Huskies are part cat I think).
But I will say this. I lean towards the spitz or herding type of dog.
I still want a Mal or Husky. They're so beautiful. I just need a yard.