SheepOfBlue
Premium Member
My atttention span is to short
think extra large puppy 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I do not feel contact obstacles are the hardest to train at all.
I assume you are commenting on my initial comment that the "contacts are hard to train". I only say that because most people don't have the yard space to set up a dog walk, a-frame or teeter.
Sure, I pracice 2o2o on a board and my steps but that doesn't really fully translate to running over the a-frame. The striding is different and the slope is different.
Yes, dogs tend to LOVE the contacts and learn them fast because they get a LOT of treats on them but they still seem to take the most time to perfect because you just can't practice them outside of a class setting like you can jumps, weaves, etc., unless you have enough yard space for them.
THAT is what I meant by difficult.

Sometimes dog progess at different speeds could be they are more mentally mature, generalize better, have more natural confidence, the handler has more experience, better technique or spends more time training.
I'm a very competitive person and a bit of a perfectionist. I guess that's why I like obedience so much.
Sometimes dog progess at different speeds could be they are more mentally mature, generalize better, have more natural confidence, the handler has more experience, better technique or spends more time training.