Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Asharon Sheltie's

Discussion in 'Handling Chat' started by Sharon, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Sharon

Sharon Forums Sage

Feb 27, 2008
    Southeastern Ct
    Well, I just got off the phone with my breeder and Rondy now has his Canadian Championship. She said he won all three days.I am very excited for her.

2. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    that's awesome- congrats :yes:

3. MissSuzie

MissSuzie Forums Enthusiast

Nov 19, 2008
    Beautiful SW Florida
    Wow! That is awesome!

4. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

Excellent! I love to see wins!

5. Marsha

Marsha Forums Novice

Apr 3, 2017

6. Marsha

Marsha Forums Novice

Apr 3, 2017
    I saw this older post on here and wanted to let you know--I am Betty's owner. She is 13 years old now and full of vim and vigor! She has her UKC Ch and International Ch., however her AKC Ch has alluded her till now! With 12 pts and one major, still needs that 3 pt major win. She's been a brides maid and not the bride so far. We still show from time to time and she loves it!

Sharon7 and Ann like this.
  7. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Western Connecticut
    Thanks for posting, Marsha! We'd love to see a picture of your Betty if you can post one. It's so nice to hear about dogs who are in the conformation ring! I have a "bridesmaid" too. Finding majors for my Checkers was pretty impossible too once she minored out so now I show her when I can in Veterans. She's 11 and still loves the show ring too and always struts like a champion!

8. Sharon7

Sharon7 Forums Enthusiast

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    Yes, photo please! I love hearing about senior dogs who are still strutting their stuff! My 12 year old Brooke retired (Icon Pretty Baby) with us as a GCH but is still full of vim and vigor, also!

Ann likes this.
  9. Marsha

Marsha Forums Novice

Apr 3, 2017
    I would love to put a picture up but I can't figure out how to do it!

10. Sharon7

Sharon7 Forums Enthusiast

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    You can become a premium member to include photos in your posts, or just put a link in your message to a photo sharing site. I'd love to see a photo of your lovely Miss Betty and I know others would too! (y)