Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Atlanta Rally

Discussion in 'Obedience' started by Calliesmom, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
  2. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
  3. 2GoodDogs

2GoodDogs Forums Enthusiast

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
    Hey! Thanks for sharing, Susan fractured and dislocated her ankle two weeks ago. She's totally off her feet for 10 weeks,this will cheer her up to see it! Hope you and pups are well, and ya'll welcome here anytime. Now I have 3 dogs!

Piper's mom and Calliesmom like this.
  4. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    sorry to hear about Susan's ankle. always glad to share videos. any chance that you got any of the pix that were taken after team?
    3 dogs is great- so excited for you and the puppy. we'll be back then:yes:

Piper's mom likes this.
  5. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Look forward to watching videos tomorrow. Now that I'm back to work (I'm evenings) I'm finding I have much less time to do other things! I'm lucky if I'm on here for 10 minutes out of the day when I work! Working for a living sucks:winkgrin::lol:

Calliesmom likes this.
  6. 2GoodDogs

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
    I do have that picture! Want me to post or send to you and you post? I'll send to you because anything I do with global access is likely to attract someone who is toxic to me and um... well, nevermind about that. I'll find the pic and send. If I remember right, you texted it to me. :)

Piper's mom likes this.
  7. 2GoodDogs

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
    I am surprised you are back at work, the covid virus is getting so much worse! I think we will go back to near shut down.

I'm working from home till March 31, which the timing was perfect to get the puppy! The silver lining in my pandemic cloud is that I have been home with Justus since March and have time to get puppy boy housetrained before going back (if, I go back?)

Piper's mom and Calliesmom like this.
  8. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    the lady who was checking everyone in took pix of our team and judge at the end. if you could email that would be great....

Piper's mom likes this.
  9. 2GoodDogs

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
    found it! just texted it to you and will send to your email too.

Calliesmom and Piper's mom like this.
  10. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    I'm in healthcare (I do community Homecare ) so we don't stop....things are so bad here with so many outbreaks in nursing homes they're actually diverting some of us (not me...yet) to work in the homes as well as in the community (a perfect way to spread it around more). It is so bad many here many (myself included) believe they need to send in the military to help in the homes (they did that in Quebec in the spring) unfortunately our Premier is too proud to ask for help (not a good thing). Just yesterday I heard of a home 4 blocks from me had 27 residents positive and number was growing by the hour...also 13 staff...