Backyard weaves

She's a talker. She barks and growls at me. She's just so excited to run.

Deja urns into a chatty Cathy when we start working on her tricks, especially when she has to back up, Hehe.. it's so cute that I have her back up just to get her to chat!
 
I think that's so cute. She's just so excited to be out there doing her job :) We had a judge who called them "conversations".
She's definitely trying to send me a message and with my handling skills, I think Phebe's 'conversations' would probably make a truck driver blush.
 
Mom Playing Agility Photographer

My mom has been visiting for the last week and has been playing agility photographer. Here's my favorite from today.

Does not look like she's playing agility photographer. It looks like she really knows what she is doing. What a wonderful capture! Thank you for sharing.
 
She's definitely trying to send me a message and with my handling skills, I think Phebe's 'conversations' would probably make a truck driver blush.

My dogs don't have converstions. Ember barks all the time when not working and Diva is pretty vocal as well. But when working they are silent like they are focusing on the task at hand. Does that mean they aren't good multitaskers?
 
My dogs don't have converstions. Ember barks all the time when not working and Diva is pretty vocal as well. But when working they are silent like they are focusing on the task at hand. Does that mean they aren't good multitaskers?
It means you're a better handler, who doesn't need as much advice as I do. :wink2:

that's a beautiful photo!
are there more?? :o

Here a few more from our Saturday class.
 

Attachments

  • 100_0090_crop.jpg
    100_0090_crop.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 100_0098_crop.jpg
    100_0098_crop.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 100_0095_crop.jpg
    100_0095_crop.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 100_0097_crop.jpg
    100_0097_crop.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 17
Back
Top