Backyard weaves

Nice pictures !!! You are doing agility without fencing?
I know it's bizarre and you really have to be able to keep your dog's attention or run fast enough to keep them on leash. This is just the Saturday 'fun' class that we go to at a local park. Our Tuesday pre-novice class is at a training center with outdoor and indoor spaces.

Wicked!!!
So much to learn, ohmygosh what if Toffee hates Agility *whine*
If you enjoy it, Toffee will probably will too. Shelties are like that. :yes:

Great pictures! Bailey loves the A-frame and she only tried it once.
If she loves the frame, you're probably going to have to really watch that she has a solid exit contact. When they love it, they have a tendency to be total daredevils and want to fly off above the contact zone. At least that's how Phebe has been. I'm going start working her with a box. I just need to get it made and train her on it before we add it to the contact.
 
Agility

I wish they had something like that at a park here. I think it is great.To bad it is not fenced tho. There is no class for 2 weeks here so tommorrow where I train is doing run thrus andI will go there and on Friday I am taking Sting to my friend Cindy's house to do some boxbowrk and contacts that he so despertly needs.I want to set up the JWW run from last Sat.'s trial. It looked like a fun course to run.
 
Back
Top