Bad gas with wellness puppy food

I guess my puppy have bad gas because of wellness. Today he had Taste of Wild for 80% of his meal, and the gas seems goes away. But today he didn't poop as much as he was, I guess he is still use to the new food.

Hope the gas will go away, I really want my clean smell home back! haha:biggrin2:
 
I guess my puppy have bad gas because of wellness. Today he had Taste of Wild for 80% of his meal, and the gas seems goes away. But today he didn't poop as much as he was, I guess he is still use to the new food.

Hope the gas will go away, I really want my clean smell home back! haha:biggrin2:

If he's eating only Wellness and its been more than a couple of weeks since you switched him over then you may want to consider trying a different food. Not every food works with every dog.

If you switch him to another food and the gas continues, I'd speak to a vet about bringing in a fecal sample to test for parasites.
 
I just wonder if its not the dog food but if your little one is eating too fast.

When they gobble they have a tendency to get a bit of bloat, and that will cause gas.
 
Neither of mine get gas and they eat Wellness whitefish and sweet potato.

However, if you give Meggie eggs, which my dad did often, she would get gas. It was skanky! I don't feed her eggs!
 
Well I'm on my 2nd 6lb bag of wellness with Vash and over the past few days I've noticed him burping at me alot, the worst honestly was the puppy fart he let off after tackleing me while playing.

It's funny he didn't have this gas with the last bag of wellness puppy formula, I wonder if the ingrediants changed.
 
Well I'm on my 2nd 6lb bag of wellness with Vash and over the past few days I've noticed him burping at me alot, the worst honestly was the puppy fart he let off after tackleing me while playing.

It's funny he didn't have this gas with the last bag of wellness puppy formula, I wonder if the ingrediants changed.


:lol:, oh my, was it the silent but deadly kind!!?
 
Well I'm on my 2nd 6lb bag of wellness with Vash and over the past few days I've noticed him burping at me alot, the worst honestly was the puppy fart he let off after tackleing me while playing.

It's funny he didn't have this gas with the last bag of wellness puppy formula, I wonder if the ingrediants changed.

Check on the bag for the toll free number to call the company and ask them. I seem to recall hearing a while ago that some big corporation bought the company and the ingredients could have changed. If you call, they should tell you.
 
Back
Top