Bad weekend leads to chiro and new trainers??

Glad I'm not alone. And ohmigod talk about "independently", yeah, got none of that on the weaves. I thought I had some, but I'm realizing that I have to go at a very specific speed, at a specific distance away. lol.

Nope! You are not alone. We are both hitting the new struggles about 6 months - 1 year apart from one another.

I'm about to take a 4 week Advanced Weaves class to try to work on Edan's weave performance and hopefully get him to understand that his job is to finish the waves no matter what else I'm doing. I have a feeling I'll be taking this class a few times.

I'm really glad my agility club has added some of these specialty classes like distance, advanced weaves, and maintaining contact performance. It gives us some other options than just more handling classes.


Thanks for all your kind words. I'm sure we can get there too, as you said, it's just going to take time. That's kinda why I decided to take off some trialing time...to train. And to give us a break of the constant disappointment of not doing very well (I'm not even going to say "not Q", I just want a cleaner run).

I will ask DH to tape next time, maybe he can just tape bits and pieces. This is why I really would like to try and train with that one lady who has the full field. Koji ran like he does in a trial, sometimes all over the place. lol.

I appreciate the support.

You're welcome!

Its great to have people to talk to who understand where you are and what you are struggling with. I know its gotten me through some bad trial weekends and training frustrations.
 
Back
Top