Plus the fact also,I already knew Trapp seemed to favor the bigger dogs at Janets,he often romped with Emma who is the alpha female,and alo with the males in the clan there.He was quite gutsy,and always instigated the play.Another reason Trapp was a perfect fit for us.
I think Michele makes a good point. As you know by know, Shelties are much more reserved than Labs as a rule. I think that an outgoing Sheltie might be a better fit for you and Cadbury - the most outgoing, friendly one in the litter. I know when we picked out Buffy we were choosing between her (playful, very active) and another who was quieter. I was afraid she might be too crazy for us since we are pretty calm and have a smaller space, but the thing is on the spectrum of Shelties they are just not as active and hyper as some other breeds. She turned out to be a perfect fit for us.

