Piper's mom
Moderator
I’m a few days late in posting but Blueberry turned 6 months old on Tuesday. She’s lost most of her puppy fur, a bit leggy and roughly 14” tall...she’s just a tad taller than Piper who is 13 3/4”. I don’t think she has too much growing left to do, no more than an inch. Of course she can jump on the bed (via the bench at the foot of it) but she’s still contained in her ex pen when I work...she hasn’t tried to get out. Her twitches have pretty much stopped, I haven’t seen one in well over a month (if not longer).
The biting of Finnie’s fur is still going on but Finnie fights back now so she doesn’t have quite as much opportunity lol.
Blueberry is such a smart girl...she goes to the door when she wants out and upstairs she’ll bark at me. Of course she’s a digger
and loves to dig in the mud..my little helper
!Here’s a few pictures of her enjoying being on my mom’s bed (and one from a visit with a friend)....no bed is off limits to her




