ghggp
Moderator
Tell Blueberry that Shelties are supposed to HERD sheep not try to shake them to death!!!!!! She is full of it for sure! What a hoot!
Trini
Good one, Trini!
Poor sheep needs a breakFollow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Tell Blueberry that Shelties are supposed to HERD sheep not try to shake them to death!!!!!! She is full of it for sure! What a hoot!
Trini
Good one, Trini!
Poor sheep needs a break



Or perhaps you need another...what’s one more when you have so many?that is adorable
y'all are killing me with puppy videos...............
I need someone close enough to play with their puppy![]()
the problem is traveling in the car- I have 4 crates in there now. One is smaller and is in the back with 2 mediums and one a little larger in the back seat. I told Destin that he wasn't allowed to outgrow the crate or it wouldn't work....Or perhaps you need another...what’s one more when you have so many?
So you need a suburban or mini van...the problem is traveling in the car- I have 4 crates in there now. One is smaller and is in the back with 2 mediums and one a little larger in the back seat. I told Destin that he wasn't allowed to outgrow the crate or it wouldn't work....
so there's no room for another crate.... the other back seat is for all our stuff......
There ya go...I agree, she just needs a bigger vehicle!So you need a suburban or mini van...

I already have a Buick Enclave- not like it's a small car....So you need a suburban or mini van...

Haha I drive a Ford Focus...I’m at my limit with 3 dogs and no other passengers besides myself!I already have a Buick Enclave- not like it's a small car....
way bigger than the old Aztek![]()
Trailer....I already have a Buick Enclave- not like it's a small car....
way bigger than the old Aztek![]()