Boomer Balls for Shelties?

Bailey almost broke a coffee mug and bowl with her ball. I bounced the ball to her. She jumped and pushed the ball off her nose. It landed on the kitchen counter and knocked over the mug the bowl. They were an inch away from smashing on the floor. The ball landed in the sink. Lol
 
Bailey almost broke a coffee mug and bowl with her ball. I bounced the ball to her. She jumped and pushed the ball off her nose. It landed on the kitchen counter and knocked over the mug the bowl. They were an inch away from smashing on the floor. The ball landed in the sink. Lol

We bounced it outside.As of right now it's on the porch,as it's pouring here.But Trapp did some high jumping today,to "try" to catch it.
When he finally decided he would go near it,it did not take him long to herd it.He was going a mile a minute.And poor Jasper,he tries!:winkgrin:

Lately when they have been zooming in the yard or in here,I see he gets ahold of Trapps tail,and holds on for dear life.To funny~ But they had a blast with that ball today.
 
Looks like I will be saving the Boomer ball for Sheltie pup then. :yes:

I got Cadbury a giant tennis ball that is tough but he can fit in his mouth, so he is happy. He has shoved the Boomer ball behind his basket in the kitchen in case I try to get him to play with it again. :rolleyes2:
 
Back
Top