The Quahog
Forums Enthusiast
Nexgard is a really good product. It will probably, finally, be the replacement we have been seeking for Frontline for about 10 years now. Bravecto is similar to Nexgard, but good for 3 months rather than one. Sorry, I shall pass. I don't want to give anything to a dog that I can't take out of his system for 3 months. Remember the gone but not lamented ProHeart 6? It is not particularly onerous to give your dog a tablet every month. And if he doesn't seem to be tolerating it all that well we can take some solace in realizing in a couple of weeks it will be out of his system and we can move on to something else.
I suppose that is more of an 'aesthetic' than a medical opinion, but a 3 month pill just scares me.
I suppose that is more of an 'aesthetic' than a medical opinion, but a 3 month pill just scares me.