SheepOfBlue
Premium Member
Sorry box loading so nothing. Missy did a power lap and just about banked off the borderI know that Sheep has a camera:wink grin:
Angel the 40000 point BC returned the favor by deciding she was going to bounce in Missy's face (she is all bluff and the lowest on the pole at her house).It was chaos for us. I started the day with a box malfunction in the first race. Then we had a dog flake out and I had to run to get a back up (the place is huge). It continued all day including a race that we showed and the other team did not. For some reason instead of a forfeit we got the race moved to the end of the day. Well again we were standing there and standing there. Finally a team member says they were ready and we stand there some more. Not sure what the heck was going on but they were just standing there outside the ring.
Sca did decent though and I think I got the two he will run with figured out. One did decide she was going to crowd him and of course Sca is so laid back he said OK and skipped out of the jumps. I can fix that if needed tomorrow. The other dog I got figured out and he picked up speed once my teammate quit early passing on him (then he dropped the ball but somehow she could not figure out that he did it because of her being SUPER really
) Overall tiring and at times frustrating but Friday does not matter and I think the entire team made a ton of progress and we should fair decent tomorrow.Oh and Spitfire visited Missy and let people pet him
I think he is mellowing in his old age 



