Central Maine Kennel Club

Hooray for Tansey! (and you!). That is an outstanding accomplishment...

I hope Tansey can give a repeat performance on Saturday when Jim and I (and our pups) will be there rooting you on.....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
 
Just heard from Mom... she showed Tansy to BOB at today's specialty! There were two other specials. She now has all three majors and nine (possibly ten?) points out of twenty-five for her Grand Champion title. I have no idea what happened in group, because the phone battery was dying.

Earlier in the day, our six-month-old homebred "Maya" (Rabbit Run Just One Moore) went Best in Sweepstakes! She was also Best in Sweeps yesterday - a very nice back-to-back win for her first two shows! Mom reports that little Maya was "very bad" and "won't stand still" and "drives me crazy". Mom also asks that I "take her until she's trained". Sorry, Mom, I'm sure you'll do fine with the little hellion - look how well you trained Tansy! :lol:

Also at the specialty today, a dog we bred (and I co-own :biggrin2:), Ch. Rabbit Run Cindahope Fair Trade, went Select Dog to finish his GCh. Big congratulations to his connections!

(I wish I had pictures to give you sooner... unfortunately, it always takes a few weeks for the win photos to come.)
 
Last edited:
Another Best of Breed for Tansy!

A HUGE congratulations to Connie and Tansy for another Best of Breed win today at the Downeast Shetland Sheepdog Club dog show! And....a win for Connie and her 6 month old puppy, Maya, as the top puppy!

I had so much fun watching this show today. Hooray for Rabbit Run! Thanks for sharing the good news, Megan. :smile2:
 
Back
Top